Friday, March 2, 2007

My Life at IITB....

Indian Institute Of Technology..... better known as IIT....
A dream place in India for every engineer......
I am here in IIT BOMBAY...... one of my dream place.....
It was 26th of July 2006 when I landed up here....
I was here before quite a few times....
But this time feeling was different... I am going to stay here for 24 months....
It was great feelings...
Now some seven months type are gone.....
Here I have come across some very good friends.....This post is for that you too should know some of my buddies...
Let the people know about my friends....



This is Subbu....Actually his name is Subodh but I like to call him Subbu and now he is famous by this name....... We were at same college that is MIT (not that USA wala..aapna desi).... But we hardly spoke to each other though we have common friends....But now he is one of my best buddies....
A very good person indeed... yeah sometimes behaves childish... but clean hearted...... At the time preparing for GATE we three means I, Subbu and Sachin had decided that we'll take admission in the same IIT..... unfortunately Sachin didn't got admission here and he went to IIT Roorkee...so we both were here....came with plans to stay together...... I had shared some of the finest moments here with him...... He was with me whenever I need someone..
My first semester went in frustration because IIT was not upto my expectations... He was here thats why still I am here otherwise I would have left this place........ He is the one to whom I can tell everything what is happening with me..
I am a bit crack person.... so most of the time I hurt him but still he is with me... I owe lot to him...... May be I was never able to say that I need him all the time...... As a friend.....



Meet another super duper guy..... he is Sachin.....
He is Subbu's classmate... a very good friend of us.......
He is one of the coolest person ever I have seen... at the same time most brave person..... brave..there is some another reason which I can write here....... but wish I could be brave like him...... Perfect for software job..(this is what I think because he can learn any damn software any damn language by himself very quickly..)....... He was also one of few people who were with me..... anytime.... And one of very very few who thinks that I am normal...hahahahaha...
You can see from his face...how cool he is..always... His experience was very useful to crack our first semester in IIT.........I always try to learn new different things from him.... I wish he should get what he want from his life.......






Ahhhhh..what should I say about him.... He was my first dushman in IIT... he is Sanju... Sanju from Belgaon (Karnataka)..... thats why I called him dushman... If not getting then leave it.... He is the sweetest person you can come across....... He is really sweet chap... Also among those jinka maine kafi dimag khaya hai....... He is one of the example how people can be so nice........
And yeah one of very few people who says I hate you to mee....... hahahahaha.... But the fact is he loves his friends very much.... A really talented in deed.. but hamare wajah se thoda bighad gaya hai... specially because of me.... I know I know I am bad boy..... But ha thoda maja bhi aata hai isse bighadane me........... We four people were always together in first semester...... and wish we could....
Forever.......







Now here comes Nachiket...... The only other guy other than me who is crack...(people say like that.. but the fact is he is the most talented and genius person).....
Chalo accha hai.... People do compare with me the some fandu person like him..... Real genius who thinks.... and capable of thinking what normal people cant think.... My friends used to call him as a second Veeru..(now you must be thinking who is Veeru..I'll come to him just finishing with Nachiket)..... We had some of the great discussion with him.... I love to have discussion with him. no matter what the topic is..... He is best in that one..
And will remain best...... He going to do PhD... I am sure is real researcher...and he will do some great work... I am waiting for that moment...... hope so it will come soon.....


Veeruuuuuuuuuuu.................
Here comes Veeru part 1st...... Veeru himself...
Great Veeru.....
We always say Great Veeru because he is great..
in each and every sense... you will come to know as soon as you meet him..... The matter of fact har koi darta hai, Veeru se.....specially his classmate...
ohh actually he is senior to us.... But he is one of my best buddies..... my sutta partner... my movies partner... my bear partner... my discussion partner.....and what more......
You hardly come across such a jolly person... Has got some amazing logics... may be one of the best I had come across..... What can I say about him..jitni tarif karo kam padegi..... He got placed in GE... soon he is going to leave IIT... I'll miss his company.... I'll miss our sutta, beer and movie days........ I'll miss you boss...




Another suttebaj like me.... My wingee..my padosi, my classmate..(by the way none of above people are my classmate)... One of the most laziest guy ever I have seen...
at the same time one of the sharp mind.... If he was not lazy then he would be at some different place.... He was with me thats why I had (or we) cracked first semester...
We always fight for sutta... who will buy and who is going to bring sutta..... Sutta is the thing the thing we keep us fighting..... Pakka Bihari...... I had learn some high class Bihari galies... and now I can talk in Bihari tone... I love that one.... There may be hardly few days when he wake up by himself and had attained classes... otherwise as a padosi, daily it is my duty to wake him up....A very good dialogbaaj...
I had copied some of his dialog but I am not going to say here...... secret... Waise I always call him Mota because he is Mota.. most worried about his big belly.. trying hard (in his sense) to reduce it... Hope so at the end of his Mtech he'll do that thing.....


Meet my second classmate.... he is Brajeshwaa.. (this is what I call him..typical bihari tone).. actually his name is Brajesh but in Bihar they usually add "waa" in the end..... waise dekha jaye to he seems brother of Mark Waugh....Brajesh Waugh....... He is another classic example of what can happen to you if your friend circle is not good.... When he came here he was too shy, never spoke any slang language...but due to my company now he can also pass comments on girls and gali to sikha hi de di hamane.....
Very practical.... ready to do if he is capable of doing that thing.... If he cant they he wont lie...he'll say ok boss this thing I cant do for you.... I'll like this approach.. Very sentimental person inside... Have very big dreams.... Desires... Always trying to make them come true....
And I know on some another day he'll do that thing.....





Meet my bro..... He is Kanishk... He is in second year Btech Mech (mech rocks.).... He is like brother to me.....Very very sweet chap.... Very very clean hearted.... I dont have any brother, if at all I wana have then like him only...
He have very special place in my life... and he had given me something which I cant say... That thing had changed me completely... Just because of this chap some of my hidden desires came true.... If he wont be here then that my hidden desire would never fulfilled.. I owe some part of life to him..some part because there is someone else too to whom I owe my complete life.... I like his company... He is great thinker....He can write good poems too.... creative guy..... what else...jitna bhi likho kam hai..... Hope so we'll be in touch through out my life.........


PJ..... Pratik Jain...my another brother. I think, I am a bit lucky when comes about friends...Friends like PJ makes this come true... If you wana see what is mean by nice person then just meet PJ....
Brilliant but at the same time down to earth...shy, charming, innocent, got very cute smile and above all very clean heart....I wish I can be like these people... Engineer in true sense... Always think technically..I know that he is gonna be very great person...
I enjoy his company too.... specially when come to mechanical engineering... He is Kanishk's classmate...(Once mech, always mech..). I'll miss his company too..... These are the people to whom I would always like to be with......
I just can pray that he should get whatever he want from his life.......





Girish...Third person from BTech gang... Perfect friendship between Kanishk, PJ and Girish.... Perfect in all the sense.... They are very similar in characteristics too.....
Another very sweet and nice guy you can ever meet.... These all three guys are like brother to me... What I like most is they are very straight forward means very clean hearted..... Girish has got some great enthu so he is one of the most active person in every IIT event... Very hardworking... these three are the people with whom I had celebrated my New Year at Juhu beach.......That was the first time we had spend some considerable amount of time together....
This New Year game me some very good friends......and wish I will in touch with them till my last New Year of my life......

No comments: