Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Life...

Life,
What is it? I ask this question to maseff.. In this journey of 25 so called years (?), had seen many faces,came across untold truths, trying to figure out mistry which keeps us going.Sometimes I think to myseff, why I am doing this? "WHY" for me the real mystry of life...why sometimes people compramise on most valuable things of life and sometimes give up for least one. Why we can love someone passionatly and at the same time hate someone. Why we think there is right and wrong when there is only 'right'.
Sometime we think "Life is beautiful' and sometimes it sucks. Do life changes..for me No.. it is same, right from the moment I was born. For me it is journey, like a rollar coaster ride.. just enjoy it.. take it as experience...and try best to use it..
Most of us infact all of us want to be successful in life. What makes one successful? by following path of successful people? I would rather say one should meet the people who faced the failure so that you should not repeat those mistake.. Dreams... Life.. is like a dream. Life like dream is a mystry, but one thing is most comman between them, as you can dream about what you want, you can have a life you want. What is differnce between success and failure.. just lack of vision..
Action, drama, thriller, horror, comedy, romance, sci-fi...dis is life for me...
Camera is rolling, lights are ON, and I am da only leading actor, standing on a set, and enjoying my act....
Action...............

No comments: